After months of painful negotiation, the EU leaders agreed on the “New Generation EU”. But how did that come into being? How are the negotiations over the budget held? Is the budget a representation of the realpolitik of powerful European players or are small member states able to meaningfully influence the funding distribution? We discussed that with Join Mojmir Mrak, PhD, a leading expert on EU economic governance from the University of Ljubljana; and Leo Hoffman-Axthelm, the Transparency International Coordinator for transparency and democratic accountability of EU economic governance institutions.
https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ibrahim-boran-r0zrjWheW2g-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Ma Off https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/senza-logo-1-300x300.jpg Ma Off2021-01-19 21:03:592021-07-20 09:42:25Transparency in EU Economic Governance
- Summer, Sun, Lake and Innovation – Carinthia!?06.03.2020 - 17:39
- Update on our scholarships for EFA2126.03.2021 - 11:54
- Path to a Sustainable Future: Nuclear Energy (Non) Essential?15.02.2021 - 21:54
- The end of video evidence? Countering deepfakes with technology19.01.2021 - 21:22
- A Sustainable pandemic: trade-off between climate and recovery19.01.2021 - 21:18
Follow us on Facebook
Click to check our Senza family!
Find us on the FBcommunity