We discussed the topic of Minority rights in Europe with Maja Kocijančič, Member of Cabinet of the Commissioner for Neighborhood and Enlargement, and Petra Roter, professor and former president of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities.
https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/faruk-kaymak-VKz0LHnGzU0-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Senza Confini https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/senza-logo-1-300x300.jpg Senza Confini2021-01-19 21:08:142021-07-20 09:35:33Minorities in the Western Balkans & EU Enlargement
- Summer, Sun, Lake and Innovation – Carinthia!?06.03.2020 - 17:39
- Update on our scholarships for EFA2126.03.2021 - 11:54
- Path to a Sustainable Future: Nuclear Energy (Non) Essential?15.02.2021 - 21:54
- The end of video evidence? Countering deepfakes with technology19.01.2021 - 21:22
- A Sustainable pandemic: trade-off between climate and recovery19.01.2021 - 21:18
Follow us on Facebook
Click to check our Senza family!
Find us on the FBcommunity