We discussed the topic of Minority rights in Europe with Maja Kocijančič, Member of Cabinet of the Commissioner for Neighborhood and Enlargement, and Petra Roter, professor and former president of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities.
https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Mountains_Wordpress_sfondo_compresso.png 1312 2480 Senza Confini https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/senza-logo-1-300x300.jpg Senza Confini2021-01-19 21:08:142021-01-20 15:56:03Minorities in the Western Balkans & EU Enlargement
- Summer, Sun, Lake and Innovation – Carinthia!?06.03.2020 - 17:39
- Path to a Sustainable Future: Nuclear Energy (Non) Essential?15.02.2021 - 21:54
- The end of video evidence? Countering deepfakes with technology19.01.2021 - 21:22
- A Sustainable pandemic: trade-off between climate and recovery19.01.2021 - 21:18
- Chances of Solidarity in Alpe Adria Region19.01.2021 - 21:14
Follow us on Facebook
Click to check our Senza family!
Find us on the FBcommunity