At the end of 2019, the European Union brought up the Green Deal, that promised to make Europe the first climate-neutral plan by 2050. Soon after, the Covid-19 pandemic caused the global economy to belly-up and set a new global agenda: how to recover the economy.We explored the topic from three different perspectives: legislation, energy transition, and biodiversity. Our speakers were Marjan Peeters, professor of Environmental Policy and Law at MaastrichtUniversity, Theresia Vogel, Managing Director of Climate and Energy Fund and Federica Pesce, associate expert on biodiversity at UNEP.
https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Mountains_Wordpress_sfondo_compresso.png 1312 2480 Senza Confini https://www.senza-confini.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/senza-logo-1-300x300.jpg Senza Confini2021-01-19 21:18:582021-01-20 15:57:12A Sustainable pandemic: trade-off between climate and recovery
- Summer, Sun, Lake and Innovation – Carinthia!?06.03.2020 - 17:39
- Path to a Sustainable Future: Nuclear Energy (Non) Essential?15.02.2021 - 21:54
- The end of video evidence? Countering deepfakes with technology19.01.2021 - 21:22
- A Sustainable pandemic: trade-off between climate and recovery19.01.2021 - 21:18
- Chances of Solidarity in Alpe Adria Region19.01.2021 - 21:14
Follow us on Facebook
Click to check our Senza family!
Find us on the FBcommunity